Chocolate and Peppermint Slice
- 1 Block 70% dark chocolate
- ½ Cup each pistachios and Almonds
- ½ Cup Craisins
- ¼ cup shredded coconut
- 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
- Melt chocolate over double boiler or in microwave
- Crush/chop nuts and craisins
- Add peppermint to melted chocolate, then add all other ingredients and mix well
- Pour into tray lined with baking paper and set in fridge
- 1 Cups Raw Almonds
- 1 Cup Raw Cashews
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Flakes
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Oil Melted
- 2 Drops each of Cinnamon Bark, Cilantro and Cumin Essential Oil
- Himalayan Rock Salt
- Add essential oil drops to Coconut oil and mix.
- Place nuts in large bowl and mix.
- Drizzle coconut oil over nuts and mix to coat nuts
- Spread nuts over baking tray lined with baking paper
- Lightly salt nut mix and place in oven for 10 mins or until nuts are slightly golden
Wild Orange Raw Chocolate
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 4 drops doTERRA wild orange essential oil
- Place all ingredients into Thermomix or saucepan and mix well.
- Pour into moulds and place in freezer to set
- As this is raw chocolate, best to store in freezer to keep solid. Always consume immediately from removing from freezer..
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/3 cup (70gms when melted) melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup (65gms) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (85gms) honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbs vanilla paste
- 2 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 1 drop Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 4 cups (360gms) rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (or other dried fruit)
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius, Grease and line a 30x20cm slice tray with baking paper
- Chop almonds roughly and place into a large bowl
- Add the rolled oats to the almonds and set aside
- Place the coconut oil and honey into a microwavable safe bowl
- Heat for 30 seconds
- Add the brown sugar and stir to combine
- Heat for a further 30 seconds
- Wait for liquid to cool then add essential oils, salt, vanilla and stir
- Pour the liquid over the rolled oats and almonds and stir to combine
- Place the granola mixture onto a prepared baking tray and bake for 30 mins or until lightly golden brown.
- During the cooking time, remove the mixture every 10 minutes and stir well.
- With 5 minutes cooking time remaining, add dried cranberries and stir to combine.
- Remove the granola from the oven and set aside to cool completely. As it sets, it will harden up.
- Break the granola into clusters.
- The granola can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.